It is not possible to change the name of the ticket holder on traditional four-game season tickets.
It is possible to transfer traditional, print@home and all digital tickets (four-game season tickets or tickets uploaded on the Dea Card).
The procedure is to be made online, starting from 10 CEST on Friday 20 May until kick-off, at this link: https://atalanta.vivaticket.it/index.php?nvpg[sellshow]&cmd=ShowChangeTicketEventList.
The name change is only possible if it benefits a person having the same rights. It is not allowed to request changes for a higher-priced ticket, as it is not possible to pay a supplement.
Below is a scheme of the possible changes:
– FULL PRICE: can be transferred to all;
– REDUCED WOMEN: can be transferred to all women;
– REDUCED OVER 65: can be transferred to all Over 65s;
– REDUCED U18: can be transferred to all U18s;
– REDUCED INVALID: cannot be transferred.
The possibility to change the name of the ticket holder may be suspended at any time by the competent authorities.
VIALE GIULIO CESARE TICKET OFFICE
On matchday, the ticket office in Viale Giulio Cesare (opposite Tribuna Rinascimento) will be open three hours before kick-off:
– for assistance in the event of a malfunction of the ticket;
– to sell the tickets which are still available.