The Atalanta player Cristian Romero made his debut in the Copa América as he was lined up in the Starting XI of the Argentina match against Uruguay.
Cuti played the full game won 1-0 by the Albiceleste: “I’m happy because it was important to win and we managed to do so – said Romero to the Argentina official Twitter account -. Since I joined the national team, I have found a fantastic group. Thanks to the coaching staff for giving me this opportunity. We think game by game. We are a great team and it all depends on us”.
ARGENTINA‘s matches played and next fixtures:
– First round, Monday 14 June: Argentina 1-1 Chile (Romeno was not in the teamsheet)
– Second round, Saturday 19 June: Argentina 1-0 Uruguay (Romero completed the full 90 minutes)
– Third round, Tuesday 22 June (2.00 CEST): Argentina-Paraguay
– Fourth round, Argentina to rest
– Fifth round, Tuesday 29 June (ore 2): Bolivia-Argentina
Also Duván Zapata and Luis Muriel are taking part in the Copa América in Brazil.
COLOMBIA‘s matches played and next fixtures:
– First round, Monday 14 June: Colombia 1-0 Ecuador (Duván Zapata came on in the 61st minute, while Luis Muriel was on the bench)
– Second round, Thursday 17 June: Colombia 0-0 Venezuela (Duván Zapata played for 73 minutes, Luis Muriel for 62 minutes)
– Third round, Monday 21 June (2.00 CEST): Colombia-Peru
– Fourth round, Thursday 24 June (2.00 CEST): Brasile-Colombia
– Fifth round, Colombia to rest