We inform the interested fans that 2.000 tickets will be put on sale for the away sector of Manchester United-Atalanta, the third fixture of the UEFA Champions League Group F. The kick-off is at 21 CEST on Wednesday 20 October at Old Trafford in Manchester.
It will possible to purchase the tickets online on the website Vivaticket (https://atalanta.vivaticket.it/) from 12 p.m. CEST on Friday 8 October till 7 p.m. CEST on Sunday 10 October (except for the anticipated closure if the capacity established by the local authorities has been filled).
The online procedure will generate a printable document that then shall be compulsorily presented at the Gewiss Stadium Ticket office in viale Giulio Cesare, which will be specifically opened for that purpose on Friday 15 October and Saturday 16 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. CEST.
The document generated online will be replaced by an entrance ticket that will be supplied by Manchester United and will be valid for the entrance to the away sector of the Stadium.
To pick up the ticket, you will have to show:
– the document generated through the online purchase.
– a valid identity document (passport or identity card, the driving license will NOT be considered valid) and its photocopy of the front and back.
A written authorization may be accepted. The person who will pick up the ticket have to submit:
– the document generated through the online purchase;
– the authorisation form filled in by the purchaser (the person who authorises the action);
– the photocopy of the front and back of the identity document of the purchaser (the person who authorises the action);
– the photocopy of the identity document of the person who picks up the ticket (the person who is authorised to do the action):
Moreover, the telephone and the document numbers of each ticket holder will be required. They will have to be added directly in the specific gaps of the document generated through the online purchase.
Those who will not convert the document generated after the purchase into a ticket, according to the aforementioned procedure, will not be entitled to receive either a ticket for the away sector of the Old Trafford Stadium at a later time or a refund.
The purchase document is personal, not transferable to third parties and cannot be refunded.
TICKET PRICE: €54 to which the Vivaticket service fee has to be added for the online transaction.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PURCHASABLE TICKETS: 2 for each purchaser, subject to the addition of the personal data of each holder.