From 1928 in Bergamo
The Stadium of Bergamo, home to Atalanta’s home matches, has a long and glorious history. Built in 1928, the Brumana, this was its name, initially had the capacity of 12.000 seats. The occupied space is 35.000 square metres and is still the same, with a field 110m x 70m of size.
Today the stadium has a capacity of 19.768 spectators.
Compared to the original facility, the Renaissance Tribune (Tribuna Rinascimento) was covered and two curves were added.
The Curva Nord is dedicated to Federico Pisani, the Curva Sud to Piermario Morosini.