HOW TO BUY TICKETS IN THE PRIVATE SALE
Tickets can be purchased:
– at the Vivaticket sale points in Italy (to see which is the closest to you click here) in traditional mode with printing on thermal support.
IMPORTANT: you cannot use the 2019/20 season ticket refund voucher at the Vivaticket sales points.
– online on the website https://atalanta.vivaticket.it/ in print@home mode as follows.
Each buyer can purchase up to 4 tickets, all of them in the name of season ticket holders, by filling in for each ticket holder:
a) for 2019/20 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WITH DEA CARD:
– the DEA CARD NUMBER that is currently owned by the season ticket holder (expired Dea Cards will also be valid to purchase and access the stadium).
– PRINT@HOME MODE: a ticket in pdf format will be issued (to be printed in A4 format or kept on a mobile device) in which the stand, row and seat purchased and to be occupied will be indicated.
IMPORTANT: also for the match Atalanta-Roma, no ticket will be uploaded on the Dea Card. For this reason, the Dea Card WILL not allow access to the stadium, which will be guaranteed exclusively by the ticket in A4 format.
Purchase emails or documents other than the ticket with a bar code will not be considered valid for entry.
b) for 2019/20 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WITH A TRADITIONAL SEASON TICKET (RELEASED FROM THE FIDELITY CARD – “FORMER VOUCHER”)
– the PRE-EMPTION CODE* preceded by five “0” (00000), in the case of a traditional season ticket.
* located on the back of the season ticket, after the word “Abb:” (as shown below).
IMPORTANT: type five “0” and then add the 7 digits of the pre-emption code without spaces (in the case of the image below it should be entered: 000000123456).
– PRINT@HOME mode (for Traditional Season Ticket holders only); a ticket with a barcode in pdf format will be issued to be printed in good quality on an A4 sheet and this will be the only document valid for entry. Emails confirming the purchase or documents which differ from the ticket with a barcode will not be valid for entry.
Tickets cannot be digitally uploaded on the Dea Card.